Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ultimate Beef Steak

I have been cooking steak for many years...this is the best way to do it that I have ever tried. Try it...you will love it too I am sure!

A certain amount of good steak...strip loin, tenderloin, sirloin, t-bone!

Brush each steak on both sides with olive oil.
Generously salt and pepper on both sides WITH (tada...the secret ingredients)
1. Kosher Salt
2. Fresh ground pepper or course ground pepper.

Grill on BBQ for about 7-8 minutes per side on a medium heat.

Serve with pan fried mushrooms....olive oil, dash of white wine, kosher salt, and course ground pepper.

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm!! This is delicious!
*This is also a very good way of cooking pork chops on the grill.*

2 comments:

leah said...

This steak was so easy and very tasty... I tried to get kosher salt but of course the store I went to didn't carry it so I just used regular...not sure of the difference but hopefully I will find it for next time and try the mushrooms too!

Elizabeth said...

Tried a variation of this tonight and it was yummy! I didn't have any kosher salt either and used Montreal Steak Spice instead. The mushrooms were a must have!!